Wow, Vlog #6? I don’t believe myself. I must be lying. I think the third class is a great time to reflect on what I’ve learned so far.
- Bring poop baggies. Belle likes to start class that way.
- One bag of treats is not enough.
- I must work with her everyday in order to see results.
- Don’t tell Belle “no” when she messes up.
- Be more energetic when training her.
The first two things might sound funny, but I’m tired of cleaning up after Belle even though I take her outside before class starts, and she eats a lot of treats.