I participate in blogging review programs, such as Blogging for Books, in order to receive recently published books by new authors. I am more than willing to accept ARCs (Advanced Reader Copy) for you books in order to review them. Here are some guidelines:
1. I do not work on deadline. If you contacted me about reviewing your book I will do so on my own time. I can be done in as quickly as a weekend or as slowly as a month. It depends on the time of year and what other responsibilities I have going on at that time.
2. You are not guaranteed a positive review. As you may have noticed, I don’t always enjoy what I read even if it seems up my alley. If you do not like my review you are welcome not to promote it, as I only promote the review the day it is posted it will quickly be buried among other stories in all social media forums. I will not take a negative review down. As a writer/author you subject yourself to the world’s criticism and should take it all with a grain of salt.
3. Please only send me works within the following categories:
- Young Adult
- Middle Grade
- Science Fiction
4. I prefer digital copies because they are easier to send to me, but I am willing to take physical copies if that suits you better.
5. If you are looking for a piece to be workshopped: I will only workshop pieces in the summer (May 1st – Aug 30th) and ask that you send me no more than 2500 words.