Today is my birthday! And now I’m officially 30! My God… 30… To celebrate I’m doing this tag I tagged in by Eva @ Brilliantly Bookish. I feel like you tagged me like six months ago.
- Always Always Always pingback/link to icebreaker694‘s site (she wants to see your answers).
- Post this on your birthday!!! Or not, y’know, you do you.
- Answer the questions! (You might have to do some digging, hope that’s not a problem.)
- Tag as many bloggers as you can! (At least 1+ so the tag won’t die!)
WHEN’S YOUR BIRTHDAY (MONTH + DAY)?
September 5th! (pssst that’s today)
WHAT’S YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?
I’m a Virgo.
WHAT’S YOUR BIRTHSTONE?
DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WITH THE SAME BIRTHDAY?
I know one person IRL who shares my birthday.
WHAT HISTORICAL EVENT OCCURRED ON YOUR BIRTHDAY?
- 1666 Great Fire of London ended
- 1774 Twelve of the thirteen American colonies adopt a trade embargo with Britain at the first Continental Congress at Carpenters’ Hall in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1839 The First Opium War begins in China
- 1914 World War I: Battle of Marne begins, French and British forces prevent German advance on Paris
Apparently a lot of fun…?
WHAT DO YOU USUALLY DO TO CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY?
I eat an entire cake by myself. Not alone. I just don’t share it.
WERE YOU BORN IN THE MORNING, AFTERNOON, OR THE NIGHT?
I believe I was an evening baby.
IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY PRESENT IN THE WORLD, WHAT PRESENT WOULD IT BE?
Money for books. No one ever gets the right book, you know?
WHAT’S YOUR EARLIEST BIRTHDAY MEMORY?
Ughhhhh….. a few years ago my fiance threw me a surprise party…?
HOW DID YOU GET YOUR NAME?
Well… it’s funny that I’d start this with “Well.” Before I was born there weren’t a lot of Jessica’s on my block. Plenty of Amanda’s and Elizabeth’s and Rachel’s etc, but no Jessica’s. So my mom thought she’d name me something that would be easy to hear on the block. But then Little Jessica fell down a damn well and that’s how I graduated high school with 17 other Jessica’s.
HAVE YOU EVER FORGOTTEN YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Have I ever forgotten my own birthday? No. Not yet. Give it time.
BOOK FLASH: 5 BOOKS YOU’D WANT TO BE GIVEN ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY!
I don’t actually want books on my birthday. No one ever gets me the books I ask for and it’s much easier just to buy my own.
LASTLY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! TREAT YOURSELF TO A GIF!