I was tagged by the twins over at Twin Bookmarks to do the Would You Rather BookTag. So without further ado – here we go!
1. Have an unlimited money for Ebooks, or a 5,000 dollar B&N giftcard?
Blatantly unlimited money for ebooks. I love my kindle. It’s so great for travel and I can carry around a libraries worth of books, so I don’t have to worry about finishing something while I’m out and then having nothing left to read.
If I got the $5,000 B&N gift card I’d probably buy a lot of board games… and Starbucks…
2. Meet any deceased poet, or J.K. Rowling?
J.K.Rowling. How is this a question? Harry Potter is why I’m a reader. J.K.Rowling is why I’m a writer. How could I not want to meet her?
3. Write the world’s most famous book, or visit the world of your favorite book for one day?
Write the world’s most famous book. If I could visit any fictional world it would probably be the wizarding world and a day, quite frankly, is way too short.
4. Choose ______ or ______ ? (Insert characters from your favorite fictional love triangle.)
I… hate… love triangles. So I actually don’t have a favorite to insert. Because I hate all of them.
5. Experience Hogwarts in a very realistic and accurate virtual reality, or travel around the world for a year, at no cost.
Hogwarts. I can always save the money to travel. But Hogwarts and VR are straight up my alley.