Happy Thursday! Time to play Bring Your Own Book! Shout outs to past winners include:
Reasons to Leave a Party
“He was frozen for like a billion years.” from Utopia, LOL?, a short story by Jamie Wahls
– @DoBetterGames via Twitter
Here are the rules:
- I’ll post the goal. (Lines from an action movie, currency in a dystopia, etc)
- You post the answer and a citation. (The Hate U Give, Angie Thomas p19)
- You can play with ANY book! Fiction, non-fiction, YA, Adult, picture book, even a newspaper or a magazine.
- Borrow phrases or whole sentences-just make sure to cite it.