I want to thank Nadwa @PainfullyFictional for nominating me!
Rules for the Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
7 Facts About Myself:
- I hated reading as a child.
- I had more than one teacher tell me that “college wasn’t for me.” I’m about to get my second masters (total I have a AS in Psychology, BA in Writing Arts, Specializing in Creative Writing & New Media Writing and Publication, Concentration in New Media Production, MA in Writing, and I’m working on an MFA in Writing for Children and YA).
- I’m eating BBQ chicken for breakfast.
- I love lattes. Especially iced vanilla lattes.
- I have three anxiety disorders and I ignore them through reading and writing!
- I’m getting married in October to the best man in the world! (He supports my book habit)
- Everything in my wedding is book themed.
- Maggie @BookedAllNight
- By Hook or By Book
- Bionic Book Worm
- YA and Wine
- Book Princess Reviews
- Sue’s Reading Corner