An avid reader, writer, and lover of things like: YA lit, sci-fi, Pokemon, rocking out in my car, and washi tape bookmarks.
When I’m not reading… wait… there’s a time when I’m not reading? OH! I’m writing. When I’m not reading, I’m writing. The end. Proud fur-mommy to two lab/st-bernards, a lab/retriever SDiT, and one orange little cat bastard all of whom have made very audible appearances on the podcast at Booked All Night.
- First Official Day at Work
- A Hospital Visit
- I Knew Him In The Groin
- A School Visit
- A Pupdate on Training
- Getting Conference Ready for SCBWI
- Ringo: SDiT
- That Work in Progress
- 20 Thoughts While Listening to Three Dark Crowns
- 10 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Book Blogging
- Apps for Booknerds
- 15 Thoughts While Listening to Forest of a Thousand Lanterns
Don’t worry, I have a shorter more professional bio for those of you looking for it:
J M Tuckerman is a New Jersey-based writer, blogger, and podcast talent. Tuckerman holds a BA in Writing Arts, an MA in Writing, and an MFA in Writing for Children and Young Adults. She is a proud dog mom, cat mom, archer, wife, and passionate book wyrm.